The Falls Church City CHORAL BOOSTERS supports the chorus programs for Grades 5-12. The mission of the Choral Boosters is to organize fundraisers for programming choir trips, volunteer coordination to assist choir programming and to manage collected choir program funds.
Where Do the Funds Go?
Funds from membership donations, grants, and fundraisers are used to buy sheet music and related items, to purchase and repair choir uniforms (GMHS) and to offset costs of the GMHS choir/band trip in the spring. The FCCPS Choral Boosters Association is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization and contributions are tax deductible.
How You Can Help
You can help us by joining the FCCPS Choral Boosters, participate in our fundraisers and volunteer.
If you are an Amazon shopper, you can also help support us through AmazonSmile.
1. Visit www.smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose Falls Church City Public Schools Choral Boosters Association. Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to our organization .
Who We Are
- President – Becca Tice
- Vice President – Mark Coupard
- Second Vice President – Paul Boesen
- Secretary – Beth Neal
- Treasurer – Laura Berol