The Falls Church City Public Schools Choral Boosters Association supports the chorus programs for grades 5-12. We organize fundraisers and coordinate volunteers to assist vocal music activities at Oak Street Elementary School, Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School, and Meridian High School.
Where Do the Funds Go?
Funds from donations, grants, and fundraisers are used to buy sheet music and other supplies, pay accompanists, support choir activities among multiple area schools, offset costs of the Meridian High School choir trip in the spring, and provide scholarships to students attending music camps and to a graduating senior who has made outstanding contributions to choir.
The FCCPS Choral Boosters Association is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization, and contributions are tax deductible. Our EIN is 84-3525859.
If you are an Amazon shopper, you can also help support us through AmazonSmile.
1. Visit www.smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose Falls Church City Public Schools Choral Boosters Association. Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to our organization .
Who We Are
- President – Beth Neal
- Treasurer – Regina Villasmil
- Publicity Manager – Katherine Secrist
- Outreach & Fundraising Team – Paul Boesen & Kimberly Nevitt
- Special Programs Coordinator – Laura Berol